L.O.V.E

L.O.V.E
the owners

Sunday 26 June 2011

~sorry ....LOVE CHANGE TO HATE !

HALLOW EVENING __________

DEAR MY EX BOIFIE!!

Tiz for ur note okay.....

HATE YOU !
FRUSTRATED

start from today...stop bother me....sent your text,calling me,or even saY <I LOVE YOU> ....or else.i'll hate you more and more...you are liar...why must i trust you b4..?such a idiot MAN! ...nothing can i do except trying to forget you and our pass...jus let it left inside our heart...do not remember me at that things okay...SURELY...I HATE YOU BADLY ...! ... and untill the ways we OVER ...i cant stop blame it on you...why dun you change your BAD ATTITUDE FOR US ?? IT REALLY SUCK FOR ME TO ACCEPT IT...arrgghhhhhhhhhh...........im frust....only a minute i cant stop THINKING OF YOU...yarh...i LOVE but in a pain i do hate you...sory dear..:( ...even we meet tomorrow..i hope you will let me go...dun ever i crying of you...IT SUCK !!

No comments:

Post a Comment